Thursday, March 20, 2003

Bleah, why am I still sick. I gain weight when I am sick and that sucks. I've always heard about people who get all otherworldly thin when ill, but my body just says gimme some extra fuel and I'll take care of it. And I fall for it every time. I just did some sit-ups and stuff, but I need to start going to my trainer again. There was just no time with working on Swag and being so under the weather and everything.

I'm looking forward to the big party on March 28th.

Just started watching 24 on DVD and it is pretty engrossing.

There are a million things I should do right now, but I just feel very lump-like this evening. Wanted to go out to Ghoul Skool and Pretty Ugly, but nothing doing. Just watched the new South Park and listlessly surfed the net. The South Park episode mentioned how shows should be cancelled before they get too stale. Nuff said.

--Amelia G