Thursday, August 28, 2003

Whoo-hoo! Finished New RubberDollies.com Site!!!!!!

Whoo-hoo! We finally finished work on the awesome new RubberDollies.com we have been working on all summer!!! Yay! I would dance a jig, but (a) I don't know how and (b) I'm too darn tuckered out. I am sooooo stoked about this project. It officially launches a little later today, but my friends who read my journal blathering hear it first. Well, technically, the models heard it first, but they only had a bit of a head start. :-p



Now I just need to let all the people who subscribes to our newsletters know about RubberDollies.com and work on the new site management system and get in touch with the designers . . . and then I can get to work on the next project I'm approaching deadline on. And then I will be able to get back to doing some shooting. No rest for the compulsively creative wicked . . .