Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Comic Con & Email

Okay, I spent this weekend mostly dealing with computer headaches.

I missed three parties and a gallery show. I had to cancel dinner with friends. I didn't get my laundry done.

I did get the computer problems fixed. I did get a great haircut. I did get a combo housesitter and computer babysitter.

I am shooting every day for the next week. I am going to Comic Con. I am leaving momentarily.

If I am shooting you, you have my cell number. If you emailed, odds are good I didn't get it with the computer problems I've been dealing with. Usually, I am a digital girl, but please phone in this instance.

If you emailed me something which can wait a couple days, odds are good I didn't get it and it would be great if you could please email me again on Monday or Tuesday.