Monday, July 13, 2009

Sneak Peek At AmeliaG.com

Okie dokie. So I've been meaning to put together a personal site with info about my writing and background and a photographer portfolio and personally incriminating snapshots etc. for ages, but I just actually finally have one just about set to launch.

I'm only posting this among pals for now, so please be gentle, but I thought I'd open it up for you all to check out and see if there is anything you'd like to see on there which I have not thought of and let me know if I have any ginormous typos or anything.

I'm still filling out the photography portfolio, so not everyone listed is in there yet, but feel free to make suggestions if there are favorite images I've shot which you think might belong in there. Please comment on LJ or on there or email me your feedback Thanks, everyone!

The URL is http://ameliag.com

You can check it out with:
Username: ameliag
Password: testy