Sunday, April 13, 2003

I bought this gardenia sachet thing while I was in Beverly Hills doing an attorney meeting. I only go to Beverly Hills to meet with doctors, lawyers, and bankers and once in a while to eat. Usually just to meet with professionals. The area has really good shopping, though, so sometimes I buy dumb impulse stuff while there. The gardenia sachet thing is this pretty glittery little bag filled with rocks which smell really good and I think aggravate my allergies. I went to the Terri King fashion show last night. The fashion part was scheduled for very early in the evening, so I was in a hurry to leave the house. I was eating these precooked dill mustard shrimp they make at my local supermarket. And I left the plastic container with the shells on my desk.

Gardenias and rotten shrimp. All I need to do is engage in some watersports and spit some booze around the room and I will have my own private New Orleans.

--Amelia G