Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Yardstick

Ha ha ha ha . . .

So my host just shut down a server attack. I have more than one dedicated server now, so if one is attacked, stuff can just be shifted and it doesn't slow anything down that much.

I'm feeling pretty darn good because (a) I ate a good dinner and (b) when enough people mess with my online stuff, that means I am doing something right.

So . . . who feels threatened by the fabulous new redesign for BlueBlood.net? It is pretty damn excellent. The rest of us are going to have fun talking on the Blue Blood boards and those who feel threatened are cordially invited to stew in their own bile.

PS Szandora - you know you rock and I love you, but don't feel limited on what you can say because Forrest or I feels limited on what we can say. I just might start that shitlist ;-) But both of our time is spent better on other things.