Sunday, February 13, 2005

Vegas Pix

Got a couple more days of my Vegas pix posted. I'm very amused by the pic of Forrest and his sister because you can so totally see the family resemblance there. I so need one of those Snoop-style cups.









I really want to post about my weekend so far, but I don't think I can. Friday was kind of humorous and I got to see that being evil and unoriginal actually does make thieves unhappy. Saturday was awesome. At least I got to tell some friends about it with my actual speaking voice, but I wish I could post it here, it was so fucking cool. I like the idea of keeping a journal online because my friends are geographically all over the place, but putting thoughts and feelings on the internet is too much like publishing and I have venues for publishing already. The internet makes the conflict between the public and the private really frustrating for a much larger segment of the population than ever had to be concerned about it before.