Monday, April 12, 2004

Bleah

So I guess the antibiotics are working. Yesterday, my snot was neon yellow and today it is more of a pale green. Hopefully that is an improvement. I really don't like any of the may-cause-irregular-heartbeat class of antibiotics. They seem less hard on my skin, but they make me feel worse while I am on them. Tomorrow is supposed to be the last day I have to take one, but supposedly this specific prescription stays in the system for up to a week afterwards. This medication makes me want to crawl out of my (admittedly not allergic to it the way I am Penicillin) skin, but I suppose it is good if it circulates for a while because I am sure as hell not better. Throat still really sore. Cough has moved to the top of my lungs and apparently taken up residence there. Having weird headaches which may or may not be the cold. More likely falling and hitting my head on concrete at that drilled out hotel in Phoenix. The cuts on my face have almost totally healed, though, and I'm vain enough to be awfully pleased that there appears to be no scarring.

At this rate, pretty soon, TC and I may have to plan a layout for Snot Girls. Okay, sense of humor intact. Guess I'll heal. Just have so much to catch up on that I'd like it to be now.

Going to take a hot bath. Too late to get Chinese delivery, but maybe I will crawl outside and get Thai or something to spice blast my sinuses.