Sunday, December 19, 2004

I went out on the town tonight

Tonight I went out again despite the crutches. Wow, is crutching around in the Hollywood Hills not the easiest, but it was a friend's birthday, so I had to go and it was fun to get out. The hostess and Forrest and a writer pal of mine made sure I was a-ok and people were actually super-considerate. Ankle really aches now, but hopefully it will still prove healthy enough to ditch the crutches when I go back to the doctor next week. Here are a few pix from my evening. More at this link. If you appear in any of the pictures, please feel free to repost them in your own journal or personal free site unaltered.



It took me longer than it should have to realize that two of the fun shirtless young circuit-looking boys were actually twins, rather than one really active guy. Kudos to the birthday girl for turning the tables on the usual ratios at Hollywood parties.



The birthday girl and my super helpful friend at lesbian o'clock. Pajama time.



Forrest and longtime pal and editor of gothic.net. I had them give me the serious men of the world pose. They were somewhat agreeable about it.