Thursday, December 30, 2004

Vegas, Baby, Vegas

I am so not ready for Vegas. Last year, I had this whole little itinerary of what parties were being thrown by who and when. Oddly, this year, I was invited to the one party I really wanted an invite to last year that I didn't get. A lot of the stuff I wanted to hit last year I missed and I ended up going to a lot of other cool stuff, so it will all pan out I'm sure.

Feeling a little stressed anyway. Trying to get ready while I am hobbling around. Getting pretty good with either one crutch or no crutches though, just still using the brace.

If you are on my friends list and will be in Vegas, please let me know.

I have to go get help picking up my car now. It need fucking $1,000 dollars in upkeep stuff. Damn it. That will teach me to never ever change the oil.