Saturday, November 12, 2005

I Am Lord Vader

I've been watching The Apprentice this season, both the Martha Stewart and Donald Trump version. Trump is so out of patience that he is 4 or 5 people ahead on the firing process. I wonder how they will deal with it when he runs out of job candidates. The last two contestants have five weeks of competing head-to-head? Four clip shows? The Star Wars episode was not the best episode they have had by far as the contestants just were not very creative or teamwork-oriented on either team and I like episodes which I feel teach something more than this one did. But the trailers for it on the show's site are awesome. Gotta love the Death Star project and costumed characters in a corporate business setting.

Someone who I adore (who I work with) called me "Lord Vader" the other day. I think I am flattered. Not sure if I should be, but I am.



I'm pretty sure I should be.