Thursday, November 06, 2003

Feeling kinda better

I frequently tell people I am crazy, but I don't actually usually feel particularly loopy. Never accepted a prescription for loopiness etc.

I believe psychological pain is generally nature's way of telling you to change something you are doing.

As is probably obvious from recent, I've been feeling like crawling out of my skin lately though.

Now I just have to figure out how to change the bad things without changing the good ones too much.

Thanks for calling, Szandora. It helped to talk and I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Double thanks to my bro. Not sure what time it is in Japan, but I think it is really late and I appreciate you taking a couple hours to talk to me. It made a big difference. No doubt AT&T will appreciate it even more when I get my bill. :-)