Friday, November 21, 2003

I'm dehydrated, but that was fucking fun

Going to a webmaster convention this weekend. Went to the first event of the weekend last night. Which was of course a night at a bar where everyone drank as fast as they could in order to be able to stand being around other people, instead of just their computer.

Bought a new snapshot camera yesterday afternoon. Drunken snapshots galore forthcoming early next week. Forrest even let me (and various other drunken fools) take his picture!



Unfortunately, my car broke down for the first time yesterday. There is construction near this gas station by my house, so maybe gassing up there messed up the fuel pump. Regardless, it needs a new fuel pump and they are expensive and I am very irate that my baby failed me. If thine car offend thee, cast it out. So I told the dealership it got towed to to tell me what a trade in would be and they could just keep the car which let me down and sell me a new one. I just can't have things in my life which can't be depended on any more. But they tried to do that dealer crap where they are all slow about telling the numbers and try to baffle you with the information and waste as much of your time as possible.

So I went and got a rental 2004 Lincoln Town Car from an awesomely cool and nice rental guy who said he just might be familiar with or sites such as GothicSluts.com. Going to keep the new one until Monday and then call around for pricing. A friend of mine was like that is great that you are able to do that. I'm like I might not be able to, but I want to.

Talking to my brother in Japan on the phone. My brother says he sublimates our parents bad habits and attitudes into an ongoing interior monologue of horror.

Only got up to have some water. Going back to bed momentarily.