Monday, April 20, 2009

Superna - The 420 Interview (PICS)

Superna - The 420 Interview



by Amelia G : April 20th, 2009

superna 420 interviewSo we posted the whole sexy series of Superna serving a couple pounds of weed in the BlueBlood VIP some time ago and, in honor of 4/20, we posted a free 420 photo gallery here. What we have not been able to share with you all, because her and Individual’s case was still pending, is that her home was raided shortly after this. Superna is someone who just lights up a room. In my experience, Superna makes everyone around her smile, so I am shocked and appalled that someone would do this to her. She always radiates a certain beautiful infectious joy and it broke my heart that she had to go through this. I guess I should probably also have been freaked out that Forrest Black and I shot this photo set at her home, actually during the time period her house was under surveillance, but at least the photos had nothing to do with her arrest.

Superna: Oh my god.. .it was like a movie! 20 swat officers with machine guns at 7am.. my 2 roommates were there, but Individual and I were in Louisiana . . . They kicked in the door while Willie was watching FOX News getting ready for work.. they also kicked in the two fences to the back yard. They expected a HUGE bust, which did not happen, so they looked like idiots! When we got back . . .

( Read more )