Saturday, January 18, 2003

Sugary Booze

Just got back from a session with my trainer and I had really good news on my answering machine and I feel excellent. Yesterday we had to cut it short after I had only done treadmill because I felt so sick. I was looking kind of pasty green. I don't really drink alcohol or eat processed sugar usually, but I sure did when I was in Vegas when we were exhibiting at BondCon. The convention hotel did not have the greatest food, so, although we went to good hotels with good restaurants every night, I ate Starbucks cookies for breakfast every day. Might have had a few buffet desserts too. The alcohol is self-explanatory and already covered. Yesterday's abortive workout reminded me why I usually don't do sugar and booze and definitely not sugary booze. I think I'm going to go touch up my hair color now. Maybe I will go to see Social Distortion tonight.

--Amelia G